• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG, just realised, I've only 27 days to go!

KirstyL

Reaction score
Pointless thread I know, just sat at work tidying up last minute bits and bobs, cause tomorrow is when I finish work, and thought, OMG I have only 27 days to , yay!!

I bet it’s going to be the longest 27 days in the world isn’t it, and then he’ll probably be late, little monster J
xx

:) it's lovely being under a month now isn't it! But I think it does drag a bit cause we all want to meet our little ones and we start clock watching ! Lol x

Clock watching, knicker watching, everything really!
I just want him here, I'm getting impatient, all ready for him now, just a case of "just add baby", lol.
xx

Not much longer to go hopefully! It's true about all the clock/knicker watching stuff. Someone said before it's like being back at the start and it's sooo true! We could drive ourselves crazy xxxx

I know its crazy how soon it is when you think about it in tearms of days , still dragging a bit though :( I'm just praying Im not like two weeks overdue or anything .

Woohoo not long now hun! :dance: Fingers crossed you don't go overdue! :)

Dragging a bit for me too! My MW said to me not to be looking for signs cause it will just make things feel longer - but it's too hard not too! So desperate for him to be here now!

xxx

Last edited:
She's right though . I went into hospital on my due date with Aoibheann (mind you she was born three days after) but I had myself driven mad looking for signs and have no doubt I'll be doing the same in two or three weeks time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back