OMG- just had an 'Alien' moment!

Annie050408

Reaction score
I was lying on my back and noticed that my bump had gone very hard and I realised bubs must be pressed right up against the front so I put my hands flat against my tummy and waited for bubs to change position. About a minute later she did and Oh My God - I felt what must have been a knee or an elbow push right up and drag along and it felt like the child wad literally trying to get out of my stomach. It was amazing and freakish at the same time!

Anyone else felt anything like this?!:shock:

love the alien movement lol
with my 2 it always happened in the bath!! did you oh get to see it too? xx

I didn't see it, just felt it with my hand.

How are you? Thanks for the PM - I have your number saved in my phone for DH to text when the time comes - hopefully not for at least another 10 weeks! :)

ah wow sounds amazing, no real movement from my little one yet only the bubbles I get every now and then

wait till you see it as well thats when it looks like a alien trying to get out!!

no worries lovely really cant wait will have my phone phoned glue to me lol im sure it will be here before you know it x

Aw it's so cute isn't it?! I haven't had it yet but right now it feels like he's playing piano with my bladder lol

well i havent felt anything like that yet...but sounds amazing and cant wait to share my alien moment soon too :) xx

My lil man's so baig now i can actually hold his heel :lol:
This one's been sooooo active and at first it totally freaked me out but I like it now :) Really gonna miss it :(

these are the only movements I get now sometimes I shout out coz there that strong lol, me and monty play grab the foot and we hold onto it poor buds must be sick of us lol. Any body else get lots of movement wile walking? Im sure with my other 2 there didnt move much when I was walking about but this one dosnt stop im stood in shops or doing the school run and its kicking away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back