OMG I've got pos opk for once

MummyMouse

Reaction score
I've never had a pos opk (got 3 children followed by 7 mc's and 1 sleeping angel at 24 weeks) first pic is Thursday am Thursday pm and Friday am. Bottom pic is just now. This is my first cycle taking 207mg of soya isoflavones cd3-7 and I'm currently cd12!! Totally buzzing that I've got a pos opk x
u5ysamyv.jpg
arygy4a3.jpg[/IMG]

Yeh, congrats! I got my first positive OPK last week. I havent been doing them for as long as you but it was exciting lol! I missed it last cycle because my cycles are irregular from BFing and when I tried them before I wasnt ovulating yet. I started doing them 3x a day to make sure I didnt miss it and its just as well because the spike was less than 24hrs. It lasted from the evening one day until late morning the next.

Oh and welcome to the TWW!

Thanks bunnyN mind you I hate the tww, lol.
I was refered to fs as I don't ov (or not very well at least) but I've got to use cyclogest twice daily from ov to af (or if BFP till 12 weeks) so I've been trying soya iso as fs wants me on clomid next cycle ... Seeing him Tuesday. I honestly can't believe I got a pos opk, I've been trying to do them twice daily and I never get wo dark lines but did them just incase and there it was !! Chuffed and fx'd I don't need clomid xx

Lol, the two week wait is so hard for all of us. You have it even worse though. I hope this is your month!

qu5u6adu.jpg
my opks since thurs am! In couple hours they are even darker! Eeekkk.
I want it to be hpt time now hehe how daft is that?!
These last few months have nearly killed me and I thought it couldn't get worse....my sis and cousin in law both had babies thurs (I would be due our dd in 13 days time) , y'day my dh's bros grand daughter passed away and my nan got diagnosed with brain cancer with six weeks to live! Lady Luck has got to do something good for me at some point x

You have really been through it :hugs:. I say you deserve at hpt time!

Thanks ladies. I've added some more pics to my list haha.
managyqu.jpg

Defo pos opk on sat am and sat pm and defo pos sun am then lighter by sun noon! We dtd tues, thurs, sat, sun and gonna do tonight and Wednesday. Fingers crossed I get my BFP at testing time!! I want it soo bad so I can tell my nan before she passes away to look after my baby girl!

Correction to my original post (1st post on this thread) I've got TWO living children, 7mcs (6th was ectopic), then my THIRD baby was born at Christmas (straight into the arms of the angels) xx

Ladies. As you said I had a pos on sat (confirmed by scan y'day I did ov and they popped .....from both ovaries nice big ripe juicy eggs! Wooohoooo) BUT.....I got this this morning?!

Thanks coultera. They were pos all sat an sun morning then went neg. scan confirmed great ovulation but this morning I got another pos opk! Lol strange x

OOoo, two eggs? Maybe you'll have twins :).

I got a positive last Friday night then a negative early in the morning then a strong positive late Saturday morning, so maybe it comes in the hormones come in waves sometimes? I know some women get a positive for several days. An opk can show positive when you are pregnant but you are only 4DPO so too early for that. Some women ovulate twice in a cycle. it is usually within 24hrs I think though.

I got af on Sunday, only 6/7 days after ovulation so I'm a bit miffed :(

Last edited:
I spoke to fs and he said you can't ov twice in any one cycle! He did scan y'day which confirmed I had ovulated and all my ov tests were neg following Sunday noon! He is so confused but told me to go for bloods in 8 days (day21 blood test but il be day 24)
That's a bit gutting. Was it af or ib? Xx

As long as you know you o'd I don't think it matters much that you got another positive OPK. Keep us updated :).

No it wasn't an implant bleed, it was proper af, and heavy too :(. It's not the end of the world, I'm sure it's just my cycles being out from BFing but I still feel a bit gutted. Now that I've had my cycles back since January I thought we were getting close to being in with a good chance and now I don't know how long it will take. There is a lot of conflicting information about what your chances of getting pregnant with a short lp is, anything from zero to it doesn't make a difference. It's a bit confusing but I think it's probably a sign my body doesn't think it's ready yet.

Last edited:
Have you seen a fs? I'm sorry to hear, the witch has a lot of women to answer to! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back