OMG it's my due date!!!

orangefluff

Reaction score
Cannot believe I am 40 weeks pregnant today!!! 9 whole months of being up the duff!! It's actually gone really quickly but at the same time I'm still getting used to it and still wake up some mornings and forget for a few seconds!

Really really hope something significant happens today, I'm so ready to meet my baby and only have just over a week left of OH's leave before he goes back to Afghan, I need some labour dust please!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed it happens for you today so your OH gets time with the new family xx

aaawww hun :) sending lots of labour dust your way... :) xx

fingers crossed for u huni, b nice for ur oh to spend time with lo!! xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: Happy due date, hope baby makes an appearance very soon!

Labour dust being thrown your way!!! X

Thanks girls. I really wish I could stop being so stressed and anxious, feel disappointed again that I've woken up another morning with no signs of labour. I've had to get up and cone and have a bath as I can't sleep and can't stop thinking about what if baby doesn't come before OH leaves.
He's being good and only asks me about 5 times a day if babys coming yet! But I'm still stressing, sorry just feeling sorry for myself again I guess, it is only my due date today after all but I feel under such pressure not to go overdue - in 8 days time I'll be left to deal with it all on my own again fir another 4 months. Sorry I prob sound really annoying, will shutup and try to relax in my bath now!!

You need to get shagging!

A Sunday duvet day of just shagging. If nothing else, you need to get your quota in if he's going to be away for 4 months. Might help you relax too.

Xxx

^^^^^^ Good idea! I have defo found that this brings on strong BHs - do it enough and hopefully they will turn into real contractions! Try not to stress (easier said than done) cos your body wont want to go into labour if you're stressed. Hoping you're in pain (labour pain!) very soon :)

you dont sound annoying at all hun hope you go in labour asap so you have him by your side and he gets to meet the baby xx

Whoop! Cummon baby! Your daddy wants to meet you!

As for mummy, get busy woman! :p Bed down with the OH, Curry, Walking, Bouncing on something, clary sage, accupressure, yoga anything!

I would be going nuts if I knew I had a time limit like that! Your doing fab x

Get walking and having sex pal!! Hope baby comes for you. Xx

Thanks girls! Well, have had a hot bath with various oils and things in, sex, lots of bouncing and rocking on ball and have just got in from a five mile walk!! Feeling lots of pressure from baby after the walk and have lost more gross bloody stuff and juices so think it might have helped. Having a rest and a cuppa (with raspberry leaf tea and epo tabs) then back on the ball and gonna order curry for dinner! Pineapple for afters and another hot bath and more sex later!! Phew,come on baby I need a rest!!

Lol good effort! Don't tire too much though or you'll be tired in labour lol x

Blimey, you can't ask for more than that !!! Well done you, keep that up and your'll have baby here in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back