Due Date today!!!!!!!!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Yay it's my due date..........but nothing has happend.

Had appointment at the hospital this morning, i was strapped up and the baby got monitired for an hour.....baby is fine, if nothing happens between now and the 3rd i go back then for further monitoring.......then if still nothing i get induced on the 6th!

I'm going to try everything this week, as i'm getting a little uncomfortable and fed up......i even had a really hot curry sat night and that didnt do anything......going to go for a long walk later and try to have cuddles at least twice a day!!!

Hoping to be a mum before the end of the week!!!

Hope everyone is well

Amy xx

Aww how fantastic Amy!

I'm due on Sunday and am getting impatient too! I had my show over a week ago so hoping my little one isn't too far away!!

I've been doing the same as you - hot curry last night - got nothing but kicked!! Long walks with the dogs.

I've had a few little twinges but never amounted to anaything.

I've been told if I've had nothing by the 6th I've to get a sweep and if still no sign get induced on the 8th.

It' sooooooo exciting isn't it!! :dance:

S. xx

Best of luck pricklefairy, hope little un makes an appearance soon. Good luck to you aswell SarahH

the both of you musy be so excited, well and nervous of course too!! Good luck ladies!! xx

I tried everything to move my Finn,but he would not budge!! I was induced,went in the hospital 10 days over on the Friday, the prostin thingies didn't shift him so they broke my waters on the Sunday,which was 12 days over,he didn't hang about then!!!!

Good luck to you both Prickleyfairy and SarahH,hope things go smoothly,and that they start happening soon.Keep us informed!!
***labour dust***

bagpuss xxx

OOh prickley fairy I can't believe that you are going to be a mummy too soon, it's so exciting!!! I am wishing you all the luck in the world am sure that you will be fine and can't wait ti hear all about it :D

Xxx

good luck amy with all the trying to move baby .... cuddles twice a day??? you must be mad!! haha xxxx

good luck to both of you for your up & coming labours!!!

wish it was me.........hurry up 40 wks.

emma.xx

Good luck to both of you. Any movement today???

good luck to both of you... hope things get moving naturally... i can imagine how fed up you both are.. i have 5 weeks left and it's killing me. Did either of you think you'd go full term? i think everyone secretly thinks they'll go early... thinking about you both! looking forward to hearing your birth stories..

xxxx

Hey Amy - how's you? Anything yet? :pray:

Nothing for me :cry: my back is starting to get really sore tho but I think it's down to cleaning all my curtains yesterday rather than the baby.

let me know how you feel!!!

S. xx

Good luck to both of you... is it weird just waiting??? I am dreading that part.. will be even more of a nervous wreck than usual!

Keep us posted xxxxx

good luck to both of you lets hope your not kept waiting! fingers crossed. :pray:

Hey Sarah,

Still here....still waiting, feeling a bit emotional this afternoon and even had a litle cry, am feeling a little fed up. I too have some back ache and am still clearing out my bowels (sorry tmi), but nothing else.

It's soooo hot here today and my feet and ankles have balloned again and even my legs feel tight and fat........i look like a blob, and feel minging.

Oh well heres hoping something may happen tonight for us (wishfull thinking)!

Amy xx

Hey Amy,

Cant imagine how your feeling now, i get fed up and i havent even reached your stage yet!

The clearing out the bowels is a good sign tho isnt it? It could be your body preparing for labour :D !

good luck tonight.. lets hope baby wants out... i really feel for you.. i'm fed up and i have a ew weeks left.. also it's not so hot outside anymore.. the heat plays havoc with my feet and ankles too... all you can do is put them up... lie flat with your feet higher than your body... can be hard when your back aches but its the best for your feet...

your bowel movement is good too... its a sign labour is on the way.

x

Hi Amy,

We really are just decribing each other just now!! I too have had bowel movements loads and have ballooned - but it's my hands that are swollen not my feet!?!

Goodness knows how you are coping with the heat in Spain - I'm roasting and I'm in Aberdeen!!! My poor husband comes home from work to a freezing house as I've had all the windows open!! :lol: :lol:

Nevermind - hopfully something will happen for us soon!! :pray: :angel: :pray: :angel:

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back