omg.in hospital

Hope things are ok. I had Jacob at 34 weeks and he was fine. I didn't even have steroids. He was just an impatience monkey and decided he wanted to come out although he was big for his age at 5lb 12oz which I am sure gave him a head start. PM me if you need to!

bubs is still inside,which is a relief
my bp cant decide if it wnts 2 be up or down :(
i feel like poo and they have sent my oh home
i could cry :cry: :cry:
im dredding the next lot of steroids
its a injection in your bum and it kills!!!! :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: poor thing, but as others said you are in the right place and your baby will be fine

thinking of you, try not to stress too much, lots of babies are born earlier than 34 weeks with no probs, I am sure you will both be fine :hug: :hug:

arr bless hun i know just how you feel and i did cry alot, in the end they ended up letting my husband stop on a camp bed, he was with me for 8 days, in a way i'm glad he was because he left me for 5 days and couldnt understand why i was so down and upset but after spending 24/7 with me he was as bad. Hope things improve hun :hug:

samandbump said:
i have been admitted and i am bricking it,i have been having period pains since 7am,whch are contractions!bp is 172/111 +2 protein,i ad a shot of steroids for bubs lungs,just hope he stays put a bit longer :cry: :cry: :cry:

hun i hope little man stays put 4 a little longer - guessing he didnt like our sexy men that we got at newyears :lol:

things seem to be settling down
contractions stopped!!!
bp gone right down!!with the help of some pills
ishould be able to go home 2moz!! :clap: :dance: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member