omg im having my baby wednesday!!!

and yeah can feel his head all the time but iv been thinkin its his bum!! lol xx

Yes make sure u keep me as updated as possible as I wont wanna keep pestering u haha. :) any updates on anything will be welcome :-D

Aww id love my lil man to come tomoro as that was the date I guessed in our famiy sweepstake. But not wed or Thurs. Especially not thur as I dnt wanna be out on gas and air for my bday haha.

And im sure once u have ur baby u wont wanna do my labour thread anyway lol. U will be too busy xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

aww kel course il do your labour thread!! :D doesnt take 2 mins! just not when im in hosp! lol xx

Aww good luck for wednesday :) defenatly the best day to have a baby its my birthday :) xxx

Aww good luck for wednesday :) defenatly the best day to have a baby its my birthday :) xxx

lol aww :D its also my best friends fiances bday and hes gonna be a main godparent with her so he was pretty pleased too lol xx

Wow that's unexpected. So you might be the next August Mummy after all! Good luck on Wednesday! Can't wait to see the pics of your little man! xx

Wow that's unexpected. So you might be the next August Mummy after all! Good luck on Wednesday! Can't wait to see the pics of your little man! xx

july mummy! lol but yeah :D thank you xx

Lol! Yes nearly the latest July Mummy now :D xx

At least they found it and you didn't labour with the bum coming first. Where has the hb been then? Because mine has been breech since 29 weeks and hb by my belly button which is a tell tale sign that it is breech. Mine is still breech and have scan tomorrow (36/40) and then decisions to be made on birth/delivery.

At least they found it and you didn't labour with the bum coming first. Where has the hb been then? Because mine has been breech since 29 weeks and hb by my belly button which is a tell tale sign that it is breech. Mine is still breech and have scan tomorrow (36/40) and then decisions to be made on birth/delivery.

exactly , which so many women do now apparently and have to have an emergency c-sec or they do let you give birth naturally but strongly advise you not to cuz of the complications. yep babys heartbeat was below my belly button to the left. because your not too far gone to turn your baby they will offer that to ya first its your choice if you go for it though. it all depends on if babys bum has started to engage as well cuz if it has then they will tell you theres less chance baby will turn. its every womans decision but if they told me if i wasnt 39 weeks and baby hadnt started to engage theres a 70 to 80% chance baby will turn if they try turn him, so if id of had the choice i would of taken it to turn him cuz i wanted that natural birth experience but like i say its up to the individual :) xx

Wow how exciting tho! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Just to add about the heart beat... Midwife felt what she thought was the head up near my ribs, heard the heartbeat by my belly button and said it was breach. My mums a midwife and she wasn't convinced so had a proper feel and could definitely feel the head down (first midwife only checked bum and thought it was a head!!). I got told heart beat would be roughly the same place if the baby's not at all engaged :)

Hi charlotte, hope ur having a nice relaxing night. Excited much?? What time do u go in tomorrow? Be thinking of u....good luck! x

Good luck for tomorrow Hun hope all goes well xx

Good luck today Hun! Sorry you're not going to get the natural birth you wanted but like you say, it's definitely best they found out when they did and not when you're in labour! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back