OMG I feel like a terrible Mum!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Maddison just got off of the settee and made her way into the kitchen but I thought nothing of it as hubby was in there making a cup of tea...or so I thought! A couple of minutes after she had went in there, hubby came walking in the back door so I said 'I thought you were in the kitchen making the tea? Where is Maddison then?'. He ran up stairs and found her in the bathroom so she had made her way up the stairs all on her own. What if something had happened and she had fell? :( I feel like such a bad mother as I hadnt shut the baby gate :cry: I'm just so thankful that she didnt slip on her way up the stairs, I would never have forgiven myself :(

awww dont be so hard on yourself. nothing happened, and even if it had, it would have been an accident. you're only human! she's lucky to have a mummy who clearly loves her to bits
:hug: :hug:

Aww dont feel bad hun, its just one of those things sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun don't be so hard on yourself that is such an easy mistake to make :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Maddison just got off of the settee and made her way into the kitchen but I thought nothing of it as hubby was in there making a cup of tea...or so I thought! A couple of minutes after she had went in there, hubby came walking in the back door so I said 'I thought you were in the kitchen making the tea? Where is Maddison then?'. He ran up stairs and found her in the bathroom so she had made her way up the stairs all on her own. What if something had happened and she had fell? :( I feel like such a bad mother as I hadnt shut the baby gate :cry: I'm just so thankful that she didnt slip on her way up the stairs, I would never have forgiven myself :(

Aw hun don't beat yourself up about it - she's fine.

You're only human and you have a lot on your mind right now - we all make mistakes.

Plus, you have proved that you are a good mummy by being so upset about it!

hun if she has only just done t5hat for the first time you have done so well, cant tell you the amount of times hopes done this :hug:

indie78 said:
awww dont be so hard on yourself. nothing happened, and even if it had, it would have been an accident. you're only human! she's lucky to have a mummy who clearly loves her to bits
:hug: :hug:
Exactly what she said hun! Mistakes and accidents happen hun! Your in no way a bad mum for that! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for making me feel better everyone :D At least nothing happened and I will try to be more careful in future :hug: :hug:

omg ive left my stair gate open twice and although we have no stairs she caught her fingers in it on both occasions, everyone makes mistakes sweetheart, your a fabby mummy dont beat urself up xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back