I am such a bad mum-Ruby fell downstairs :0(

I am pretty sure you are not a bad mother cos from the pics ive seen of ruby she looks like a very well kepty bonny baby. accidents happen, holly fell off the bed whilst i turned round just to fetch something and got a nose bleed. children are ful of surprises and your oh shouldnt take it against you!

aww hun, dont feel bad. i kno how horrible it is melissa fell off the bed once (altho it was under boyfs supervision not mine! but still felt guilty for not being there!) glad she's ok. i think ur husbands a bit off for not speakin 2 u. after all, she was with him he shoulda been watching her?
at least u will learn from a 4-steps accident and it wasnt a whole-flight accident u had to learn from. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: dont feel bad hun, i agree with all the other ladies accidents happen. i dont think there is a child out there that hasnt had a few bump n falls.

xxxxxx

Girls, thank you all again :hug: I still felt guilty today, couldnt bear to leave her this morning with mum to go to work :cry: Had a nice surprise at lunchtime, mum rang to say they were taking her to a local ball pond round the corner from my work so I met them there for lunch and got to spend a wonderful hour playing with her in there!!! I went back to work beaming!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back