• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feel terrible :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
i just went downstairs to make a cup of tea leaving melissa in the bedroom with the window open. in the kitchen i could hear a cat miaowing outside but both our cats were in the dining room i could see them- so i looked outside to see if there was a cat out there. then i realised, the sound was coming from the window above it was my baby crying!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
i thought i knew my own daughter's cry very well but this time i didnt recognise it, and i feel awwwwwwwwwful! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awwww dont be silly hun... as long as she was fine and got a cuddle from Mummy I'm sure she was happy in the end

:hug: :hug:

aww trixi dont beat yourself up about it, your a great mother :hug: . when Evie was around the same age that Millie is now, her cries started to change and she would have different cries for different needs, maybe this what happened :think: .

trixipaws said:
i just went downstairs to make a cup of tea leaving melissa in the bedroom with the window open. in the kitchen i could hear a cat miaowing outside but both our cats were in the dining room i could see them- so i looked outside to see if there was a cat out there. then i realised, the sound was coming from the window above it was my baby crying!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
i thought i knew my own daughter's cry very well but this time i didnt recognise it, and i feel awwwwwwwwwful! :cry: :cry: :cry:

bad mummy award!!!!! don't be daft you silly cow

Aww please dont beat yourself up hun, loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i thought i would reconise my childrens cry but when your not in the same room they do sound different and yes i can say they sound like cats, as they get older there cry gets deeper.. aww hope you feeling better now babes :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww bless ya, :hug: like little red said your baby's cry changes, its happened to me once before actually :oops: xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back