OMG i didnt think my tummy was that bad!!

gemaandfirstbaby

Reaction score
just took sum pics of my belly and omg the strech marks are unbelieveable!

cant show u caue i dont know how u do it @ the min
[/img]

gemaandfirstbaby said:
just took sum pics of my belly and omg the strech marks are unbelieveable!

cant show u caue i dont know how u do it @ the min
[/img]

mate if you have hosted it on photobucket copy the 3rd box and paste it, if your have hosted it else where, just copy the ling inbetween the tags below but with NO SPACE

[ I M G ] POST IMAGE LINK HERE [ / I M G ]

Stretch marks will be the least of ur worries after birth :lol: wait til u get the jelly belly it's discusting, but for a good cause! don't worry...yet lol.

i had loads of stretch marks and they were really bad, they are not so bad now, id prefer them though than this belly.

I know how you feel as my stretch marks started at about 20 weeks and now at almost full term they are terrible on my stomach and hips and they have just started to appear on my boobs and legs which is stressing me out. I so envy those women who don't get any.

i dont have any on my belly although for some reason the inside of my leg has started getting them :think:

My arse and thighs look like a road map.

But im not bothered any more cos they will fade in time, its all worth it to have a baby I think! :D

JaidyBaby said:
My arse and thighs look like a road map

Ditto! :cry:

I dont mind having stretchmarks on my belly, but why on earth must I have them on my butt :( ...OH noticed them the other day when I got out of the shower. He said he thought they were 'cute' :rotfl: He only said that because he knows he'd get a smack in the mouth if he said anything else lol

My OH calls me 'Worm Bum' cos they look like little red worms :evil:

I then called him 'Worm Willy' and he soon shut up :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i dont mind them being on my arse because i cant see them! 8) 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back