OMG has the girl got worms?!

ninjawomble

Reaction score
When do you decide to go forth with the greedy baby milk?
This daughter of mine is constantly feeding! Shes just had SIX ounces....then a five minute break then started to cry for more..went on to have a further 3 ounces! And shes STILL awake and fussing!. This has been going on for days :sleep:
We spent all xmas day feeding her 4 ounces every hour, she just didnt get full!

Wow go Isla! I wouldn't bother with the hungry baby milk, just go with the flow. If she's taking it, she probably needs it. Hungry baby milk will only make her feel full, it won't actually give her anything more if you know what I mean. They have soooo many growth spurts at this stage but it'll settle down soon, I promise :hug:

The "first" milks (like she has now) are the closest to breastmilk and are better for babies than the hungrier milk so I would keep on it hun! My HV recommends at leas the first 6 weeks but really just try and keep her on that one! My second son had the hungrier milk from about 4 months! He was a starvin Marvin but looking back, I wish I wouldnt have changed his milk! I dont know if it was related but he became lactose intolerant and had to have Soya milk and I blame the hungrier milk! (though it probably wasnt due to that lol)
What milk are you using hun??

Im using aptamil (the blue one), she fed all blooming night as well, Im knackered! And on me birthday as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back