Can babies pop?

Squiglet

Reaction score
Can babies pop from over eating? :rotfl: I didn't think it was possible to over feed a boob baby... but Lil miss is trying too I think.... she has spent the entire day literally latched to my boobs.... She comes off, and in 20 mins shes been crying and rooting for a nipple again... She has also been WIDE awake for most of the day (yea right,, newbs sleep for 16 hours a day..my bum :roll:) :think:

So this evening after feeding her from both boobs for more than an hour each boob...DH suggest trying a little bit of formula, shes not had any for over a week now... so then 30mls of formula later...then back on the boob straight after as she was STILL looking for more food... She FINALLY starts drifting off to sleep... but get this half an hour later shes awake and looking for more food :shock: She's going to pop!!!! ... I know that theres a growth spurt around 5/6 weeks, but lil miss is apparently having it earlier... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nope.. they have hollow legs! Holly is the same at the moment, constantly wanting to feed.... my boobs are so sore, we have given her a bottle of formula tonight and she is now finally asleep. She'll have another later as normal so hopefully that will fill her for a few hrs.

I'll be sat up with her attached to me son enough though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back