OMG!! First scan - theres a baby in me!! LOL (with pic!)

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Went for my first scan today, and guess what - theres a baby in there!

They said it is about 12 mm long - tiny!! But normal for the age. Everything is where they would expect at this stage, and they can see a definate heartbeat! So all is good so far!!

Can't believe its really in me! Looks like a peanut. How do i get pics on here?? Not that theres much to see!

Thanks to everyone's good wishes xxxx :hug:

Really chuffed for you :cheer: :cheer:

Great feeling isnt it?!! To put a pic in, download pic onto something like http://www.photobucket.com then copy code into signature box in your profile xxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations!!!!
so glad everything went so well!
xxxx

baby.jpg
[/img]

HI

aww so tiny :) looks like my sisters 7 weeks piccie.
Katrina

that so cute!!!

i'm so jealous. i just want a scan to know everything is ok.

i bet its a massive weight of your minds!!!!!!!

congrats :hug:

Aww Im pleased your little baby is doing good. Your reaction is just like mine was when I had my scan 'it's a baby it's a baby it's really a baby' lol I don't actually know what we expected it to be :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: h

I want a picture of my tiny bean too :D

How exciting!!!! Really pleased for you.
xxx

Ah that's fantastic girl isn't it amazing seeing that heartbeat for the first time I cried when I had my 7w scan.

Hi Piglet,

lovely scan photo, you must be chuffed! Must be such a relief to know everything is going so well.

I'm jealous!!

xxx

hello pigletpoo
glad you saw a little peanut in there

Peanut xx

:dance: Congratulations - it's such a relief isn't it? It's a lovely wee peanut :cheer:

congratulations :)

your scan pic is lovely. just wait for the 12week scan. its amazing. i screamed 'OMG its a baby' and caused an uproar hehe

I had my 12 week scan on wednesday and as the baby was jumping around a lot my other half said it looked like a little alien... lovely LOL

Glad your scan went well chick :cheer:

yay! thats fantastic piglet!!! im so happy for you, what a nice feeling to know everything is okay and to actually see it already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back