First scan yesterday...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Anna Marie, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

After seeing doc on Friday about my spotting and cramps I was able to get a cancellation appt for a scan yesterday.. and I saw my little bean!!!

It is sooooo tiny but my OH saw the heartbeat - I was in floods of tears - relief!! - the whole experience was a bit of a blurr due to anxiety and hysteria once they told me they could see it and the heartbeat was fine etc... now I have the pic to reassure me that all is OK.

thanks to everyone who wished me well on Friday on here and on the chatroom...

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Thats wonderful!

It really is the most amazing thing to see your little bean on the screen and to have your worries taken away for a while!

Glad it all went well! :D

3. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

Thanks Sarah..

yes it really did make me feel so much better... and now I can tell myself that I really am pregnant even though I still don't feel it.. I guess now I can be a bit more positive about it all and just make the most of not feeling bad just incase it suddenly hits me like a tonne of bricks!!

Thankfully the spotting has stopped too.. maybe little Bean just wanted to get me to have the scan so he/she could say hello!!

xx