OMG clothes

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
I have been ordering maternity clothes from Ebay over the last week. The first things have started arriving, so for a laugh i tried on the jeans this morning.

They are so big, i can't believe that in the next few months i will be big enough to wear them!

Sandi

I've still not really bought any. I only own 2 pairs of maternity trousers and its only been the last couple of weeks I've needed to really wear them. I dislike most of the tops so am sticking to my sweaters and so on. I can't be doing with those clingy to bump things as I don't find them flattering elsewhere.

My one real investment has been maternity bras. Won't be without them now :roll:

i'm already wearing maternity jumpers, i look silly in my normal clothes because i have a bump already.
I've been to topshop and dp and bought a few jumpers and some clothes for new years eve.
Its so hard to find trendy maternity clothes so i reckon its going to be topshop maternity all the way through this pregnancy.

Last time I didn't need maternity jeans untill I was around 28 weeks and never needed maternity tops, just wore long t-shirts.

This time I've been in maternity stuff since 8 weeks :| Non of my old clothes fit me now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back