OMG clothes

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Sandi4Paul, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Sandi4Paul

Sandi4Paul Well-Known Member

I have been ordering maternity clothes from Ebay over the last week. The first things have started arriving, so for a laugh i tried on the jeans this morning.

They are so big, i can't believe that in the next few months i will be big enough to wear them!

Sandi

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

I've still not really bought any. I only own 2 pairs of maternity trousers and its only been the last couple of weeks I've needed to really wear them. I dislike most of the tops so am sticking to my sweaters and so on. I can't be doing with those clingy to bump things as I don't find them flattering elsewhere.

My one real investment has been maternity bras. Won't be without them now :roll:

3. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

i dont own 1 pair of maternity clothing i get by on jogging bottoms an leggings :)

4. MissSara

MissSara Well-Known Member

i'm already wearing maternity jumpers, i look silly in my normal clothes because i have a bump already.
    I've been to topshop and dp and bought a few jumpers and some clothes for new years eve.
    Its so hard to find trendy maternity clothes so i reckon its going to be topshop maternity all the way through this pregnancy.

5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Last time I didn't need maternity jeans untill I was around 28 weeks and never needed maternity tops, just wore long t-shirts.

This time I've been in maternity stuff since 8 weeks :| Non of my old clothes fit me now :cry: