OMG Child benefit!! **updated**

Lou

Reaction score
Have you seen on the news? 15 million peoples details who claim child benefit have gone missing!!!!

Just found the story - so Dobs and bank details are out there, hmmm not good!

Meaning that someone has got their hands on all of our and our LO's details including our bank details!!!!

i had answerphone message the otehr day asking me to ring them.. as they need my NI number i aint rung them.. if they got my phone number they must have my address...send me a letter

i av just read about this on sky.com/news website and apparently all the details were kept on 2 discs that were lost in internal mail!!! :shock: i think someone has resigned as well becus of it.

xxxxx

just been wathcing this on sky news :?

Think il check mine then - fuck are our banks going to be raided now?

Lisa I would give the proper office a phone and tell them, they might be ableto do something with the information!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My bank account is empty enough as it is... I don't need some conman getting hold of my bank details!

Raaah - from now on I only deal in cash and keep it under my mattress :shakehead:

thats so scary knowing people could no where we live and have all my bank details :?

Yeah that Paul Gray guy should be arrested, resignation or not! what ever happened to data protection? :roll:

omg I've got all my remortgage money in my account! :shock: I'd di if someone raided my account.

I'm going to the bank first thing in the morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back