omg a faint line

i went 2 see her last november and see said lots of things about my grandfather who had died the following year and a close friend which were all accurate, then she said that i would be pregnant by october if i wasn't careful at the time wasn't even thinking about babies, now i'm hoping see was right. She disapeared for a while but now shes back in town but i'm leaving it until after october to have another reading. :D

ooh thats freaky i love stuff like that i had my tarot cards done a few weeks ago and they said id have a new addition to the family and a marriage proposal and that things were going to be difficult for a while but im a strong person and il come through it and all will be well :shock:
well just found out im pregnant my o/h left me lol so theres only 2 more to wait for xxxx
fingers crossed for you hun xxxxx

Congratualtions Rach,

I hope all is well and you have a healthy nine months

Sarah
x

congrats rach!

you will make a great mum either way tho hun, just stay strong
xx

I am also going to say Congratulations Rach.

I am positive that you are going to be fine.

In a way i found it easier raising my first son on my own rather than my second with my husband.

You are going to be fine and remember we are only a click away.

x

Wow Rach, huge congratulations on your bfp!! I have been on holiday for a week and got back last night, was really excited to read yor post, I always look out to see how you are getting on as we joined the forum about the same time - strange the way things work out sometimes isn't it, but I'm sure you will be just fine, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to you and your grape!!

Dippy
xx

Congrats Rach.. as others have said... "what's meant to be will be" and this is a fab thing to happen at a weird time in your life!

hugs...
:)

WOW! Rach that's pretty freaky what the fortune teller told you, who knows maybe you and OH will work things out. I know you said you don't want him back, but we never know what the future holds eh? Do you have any idea when you plan on telling him, and what do you think he'll say??

xoxo Ree

thanks everyone :D i think its all finally sunk in feeling very weird though as i found out so early am paranoid now i think will feel better when 2moro is over with af was due 2moro. xxxxx
hey dippy i been wondering where you were i been looking out for you because i knew you were due af before me :( from your ticker i see she reared her head again sorry hunny big hugs to you hope you had a nice relaxing holiday xxxxx
hi ree77 i actually told ex o/h last night after giving it a lot of thought and am really glad i told him now because it made me feel a lot less stressed your right about not knowing what the future holds sometimes life can be very cruel but everything happens for a reason and after a terrible weekend of stress and worry can now say im over the moon to be pregnant :D :D :D
xxxxxx

Had a lovely holiday thanks Rach, visiting in-laws, so looked after like a queen. Glad you got the dreaded deed of telling your ex over and done with, there's a lot can happen (emotionally) between now and due date, so keep an open mind there.....
Despite your best guess, I am still waiting for af :? due yesterday and still no sign, posted a message earlier on today as totally confused - did a test this afternoon even though oh said wait a few days and came up negative?? So don't know what to think, have got a strange niggle in tummy like I am due on, but have had that for about 5-6 days, don't want to read anything into it, got my neg so must be a due any time......

good luck Dippy i'm really wishing and hoping for you! Hope AF doesn't come to visit... I agree with your OH it might be too early.... good luck sending you every bit of baby dust in the world********************************

Hi Rach,

Glad to hear that your over the moon about being pregnant!! This is a joyious (spelling??) time and you should enjoy every moment of it. How does your ex feel about it?? Hopefully he to will be embrace this. I wish you nothing but happiness!!!!

Dippy! Blowing lots of baby dust your way!!!! Keep us informed!!

xoxo Ree

Thanks for your kind wishes girlies - still no sign of AF panicking a bit, but trying not to read anything into it yet as hard as that is. I was reading from Rach that she felt very dry when when got her bfp, I feel the opposite (sorry if tmi) does anyone know if this is a good sign of pg or am I grasping at straws? Not normally like this when due on, but could just be a blip?! Help!!

hi dippy yeah i did feel completely dried up but most ppl actually notice more cm than usual not less its a good sign that af hasnt come for you yet hun i hope it stays away and u can join me in the june 2006 club
sending u a hurricane of baby dust xxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel you sound so much better in your self I can sense the relief now you've told OH. A massive CONGRATULATIONS :lol: you deserve all the happiness that's to come. Lorrie xx :wink:

Hi Rach,
congratulations, I'm new to this forum, and have not long read your other post I really hope everything works out for you.

Me and my O/H are trying for our 3rd baby, I've been getting a few signs but not sure is it's just my imagination, the only thing that made me think that I might not be pregnant is that I have had virtually no cm since ovulation (which is not like me at all) but after reading that you were the same and still got you BFP has made me feel more optamistic.

Good luck to all and fingers crossed
***Babydust***

hi suz and welcome to the forum i hope you find everyone as friendly and supportive as i have :D your symptoms sound like mine ive never dried up in my life sorry if too much info but always had lots of cm right through the month then all of a sudden out of the blue like the desert lol then got bfp hope this is the same for you hun when is your af due? xxx

Hi Rach

My AF is due on the 7th, this is my 1st month of ttc so I'm quite relaxed about it all at the mo, but I was pregnant withing the first month of ttc with my second son so there's always a chance.

I felt abit of cramping and was alittle nausous (sp?) and had dizzy spells for afew days last week (started about 6dpo) also was quite irritable, then since Satnite I've been totally fine except I've been waking up at about 4am desperate for a wee.
Still no cm even my hubby has noticed the difference( sorry if to much info).

fingers crossed for friday.

hi suz i know what you mean hun about hubby noticing :wink: lack of cm makes things rather awkward my cm finally came back when i was due af i also had mild cramping from about 2-4 days after ovulation and still got it now :( if only 4 days to go till u get af you could test now with first response early test i got a faint line 3 days b4 af was due xxxx

Hi again
I 2 had mild cramping 5 days after ovulation but that stopped on saturday, anyway decided to test this morning and got faint BFP

I'm gonna test on friday again just to make sure but I think that I'm in the June 2006 club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back