OMG 1 week to go!

Mik

Reaction score
My Induction is next friday so I only have 1 week (possibly less) to go before wrigglebum is here! I had a little cry this morning after setting up the moses basket as I got myself all worried about being out of practice with babies and too old to be starting all over again. I was actually fine about it all and am not particulary worried about the labour and birth bit but omg I am starting to get scared about being a mumma again!

Yeah not long now :dance:

It's sooo exciting, don't be worried, you'll be a pro, you are well practiced, i'm freaking as i have no experience with babies at all!

:hug:

awww darling the nerves are totally natural. We all feel like that even if we have had kids b4 or not. Its all part and parcel of been pregnant and becoming im Mammy. Once LO is here you will just naturally get on with it and enjoy!

Good look hun a week will fly enjoy some you time during this next week xxx

I am kinda feeling the same Mik. Don't think it gets any less mindblowing whether it's your 1st or 4th baby.

Although my youngest is only 17 months so I'm still kind of in 'baby mode', I am finding it very hard to get my head round having a new baby in the next couple of weeks. I just can't visualise him being here, in the moses basket or wearing the clothes I've got for him.

I'm sure we'll both adapt very quickly once the babies actually arrive but it still seems very weird to me. I don't think it helps that this pregnancy was unplanned so, although I've enjoyed it so much, I've kind of felt a bit out of control. Also, I have 3 girls so don't really know what to expect from a little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back