older mums

serenitylove

Reaction score
is anyone else classed as an older mum? im 37 been ten yrs since i did the the first time and so much has changed i do love that there so many on forum close in dates makes it nice knowing there are people going thru same :)

I am 36 (will be 37 when baby is born) so I suppose I am an older mum (boy, how did I get that old lol) I think children keep you young though!!! plus its nice to be settled in life so you can just enjoy the baby (apart from the extra back ache, tiredness etc us oldies get lol!!!) xxx

it does feel weird being called older i tghink dr's just like there labels lol

Hi Both,

I am 36 and will be 37 by the time I have this baby, so I will join your older ladies club, nice to see som many of us here! I will have a 11.5 year age gap from my first and 8.5 years gap between this and the youngest, so been a while for me too.

Been thinking of going on the NCT refresher classes just to meet other mums around the same stage, have you thought about this? I did antnatal with my first and still have good mates from this, but none from the second and third child as had kids in tow then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back