Old Wives tales..

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im loving the guessing game as to whether im having a boy or girl. I was convinced i was having a boy as the ring and string test has never let me down yet. LOL.. Im also all bump and boobs which is suppose to be a boy i believe

However.. midwife listened to the heartbeat today and i asked her what she thought (just for fun) and she said a girl as its a fast heartbeat. She also said a girl the last time i went when she asked what my OH does for a living (works in an office) She has a theory that if the man works in the office its usually a girl but men who get out and about (ie postman) end up having boys. Its funny as all the guys in my office have had girls as their first!

Im sure alot of you think its a load of rubbish but its fun guessing!

Claire x

Heh I like your midwife's theory. My OH is a building site manager and we are having a boy so it works for us :D

Oh and our midwife has always said that our LO has a typical boy heart beat :)

I don't know about old wives tales etc....

But....

I'm having a little girl and every scan she had her legs crossed....

Good girl!!

Lol, I love the guessing too! Still to try the string test and not sure what the heartbeat is, but folk keep saying I look like I'm carrying a boy as bump is low! Must look up a list of the Old Wives tales and report back after I've experimented! :lol:

S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back