OK Vincent... this is taking it one step too far (a POO thread)

I'm a bit terrified Vince will wee in his own face one of these days!

The plot thickens. Since yesterday he's started doing massive sessions of pooing, 5-6 times in a row. The last one is always the most spectacular, something has to go either on the carpet or the wall. If it goes on me it doesn't matter, I'm easy enough to wash, LOL!

The wall????????? Omg is he a baby or a little machine gun lol xx

pmsl @ Vincents antics!!

We had a 'Mr Whippy' incident here last night when R was naked, lying on a towel and the OH was feeding her before her bath and she just kept on producing it!! Poor chap didn't know what to do and helpfully I just couldn't do anything for lauging!!!

At least she wasn't actually in the bath I suppose!!!

Last edited:
Doug is terrified of changing him now he's seen what he's capable of!

Hilarious incident last night: Vince woke up for food at 2 AM and Doug points out, what's that on the door? LOL, it was sprayed in poo from top to bottom!

I'd missed it out at the last explosive poo :p

Last edited:
Lol ish!
I spoke too soon, had one last night that went almost to his neck

sent from my Galaxy s2

I've had to cut some of amber's vests off her as there has been so much poo in them and I didn't want to attempt to pull them over her head! The stories I will have to tell when she brings her first boyfriend home!

Oh, that's a good one, Rach! LOL!!!

cillit bang is excellent on poo and blood stains (sucks that I know this), only problem is it leaves that patch cleaner than all the rest of your carpets.

I have no idea how your LO can acheive such explosive poos, Lewis did a multicoloured one today, it was bright yellow with a dark green streak in it very odd.

V's is so bright orange you could dye prison uniforms with it!

I had my first explosion and I'm gutted! All over my favourite outfit of his, yellow poo on a white babygrow! I'm soaking it in vanish now FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back