Head Engaged

BabyLove

Reaction score
I Think My Babys Head Has Engaged Over The Last Week. Everything Just Feels Different & I Keep Getting Regular Stabbing Feelings "Down Below" More Than Usual. My Bump Seems Different & Its a Lot Harder To Sit At This Computer Desk! I Keep Getting Sharp Pains In My Tummy Which Are Literally Only Split Second Pains Aswell & I Dont Know What They Are? I Wouldnt Say BH Because There's No Tightening, Just Sharp Speedy Pains Say 5-ish Times a Day.

Anyway, Iv Got My 36 Week MW Appointment On The 28th So I Guess I'll Find Out If Im Right :)

How Would You Describe How The Head Engaging Feels? Does It Sound Like Mine Has? x

Edit To Add: People Keep Commenting That My Bump Has Dropped Recently.

midna said:
Edit to say Wanna come round do some cleaning in just an apron?? 8)

Dunno... but you can come round mine and clean if you want... I won't demand any of that naughty stuff midna will ask you for :rotfl:

I don't know what engagment feels like, Tia didn't go until just before I popped her out.. I just know a lot of the things you're describing Carly are the same as mine... but I'm a good 6 weeks behind you.. :think:

but I don't think the baby is engaged. I'll find out on the 29th as I have a scan.. :dance:

midna said:
I would say in the beggining of engagement it felt like shooting fanny pains and feelin heavy ...gettin to the point where it feels like u constantly need a crap but dont accompanied with the shooting pains at the later stages. LOL :D

Yeah That Sounds Like It, I Guess I'll Find Out Soon :)

midna said:
Edit to say Wanna come round do some cleaning in just an apron?? 8)

Down Girl!
thththwhip-1.gif
:D LOL

I saw my consultant yesterday and he said the baby is 2/5ths engaged. Last week it wasn't engaged at all. I have to be honest, and say I haven't felt any difference apart from not having a bum rammed under my rib cage when I get up in the morning over the past few days.

youl know if the heads engaged, youl need a piss constantly and like midna said shooting pains and realy will waddle like no tomorrow.

If your babys engaged carly this early - shes eager!!!!

you feel like you need a wee all the time and also your pelvic bone gives you more aches and pains and your waddle comes, it get worse the more they engage also. i was glad when you have your second and so on they dont engage early if at all so i was let off the feelin this time round lol. dd2 didnt engage until hospital broke my waters!!

xxxxx

Hmm Iv Changed My Mind!

I CONSTANTLY Need To Pee, Have Heaviness & Pressure, Find It MUCH Harder To Get Around & Have Those Shooting Pains Down Below.. BUT, I Dont Think The Babys Engaged Now- I Dont Have The Waddle & Im Still Getting Heartburn So I Think Its Just Her Getting Bigger Thats Causing My Symptoms :)

I Get Hard Knocks Down Very Low & Up High At The Same Time So I Dont Know What The Hell Shes Doing In There But It Hurts & Makes Me Yelp! Lol. Its Like Shes Head Butting,Elbowing & Kicking All At Once In Different Directions :lol:

My Guess Is That Shes Still Head Down But Head Free :)

Sounds like she could be starting to engage xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back