Ok so scan is through

Belle23

Reaction score
Monday 12th December. Exactly my 12 weeks and I am so stupidly nervous already. I seem to want it so much more this time, but maybe it's coz I've had mmc before. I'm so scared and symptoms have calmed down so much and now I'm getting worried. I know everything was ok a week ago but still xxxx

Aw congrats hun!! Fx all is well xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you will be fine, only 1 more week until you get to see your little baby xxx

Belle Hugs XXX im waiting too for my scan date!!! I know what you are feeling so we are with you..XX

I'm scared too hun, but we've got to stay positive, just think not long until you see your little bean :) It's great we're all getting our scans through xxx

Oh Belle I know exactly how you're feeling. My scan is the 14th. I had a mmc a year ago, followed by another mc. I've had 3 early scans so far but I can't get my head around the fact that this scan might just be ok and my pregnancy probably will continue beyond 12 weeks.

I guess the good thing is that we dont have too much longer to wait now.

Sending a big :hug:

So so jealous over here go all the scan dates coming through! Wish I had mine through already too :( hoping it will be around the time everyone else has theirs! Xx

Dont worry about symptoms calming down, so many women have posted about the same thing and mine calmed down loads over last few weeks! My scan was perfectly normal at 11+5 so I'm sure you are fine :)

Kanga, I had to wait ages for me scan date, was 10+2 when I got it but I had to ring hospital to chase them up. Could you call the scan dept and ask? x x

Yay! Mine's on the 12th too, at 2.30pm.

Kanga - I hope you get your date through soon!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back