• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ok... So now I'm scared!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi... But I've had to sprint to the loo 3 times in half hour for a runny poo!!

My stomachs killing me and if it hurts this much just having poo pain then god knows how I'll cope with labour!! I seriously need some gas n air just for this :(

aww bless ya hun,

isnt it a sign that ur bodys preparing for labour lots of poo'in to get it all out?

xxx

Ooooooh big clear out? :D

I know what you mean, I'm having massive wobbles myself :oooo:

I had this just before labour with Lacey

I feel abit better now but my whole bodies shaking!! The pain really scared me then cos I know labours gonna be 100% worse than that!

Last edited:
You've done it all before hon- you'll be fine. Good luck! Xx

Good luck seems everytime I am out for the day something happens!!

Oh god!! I had constipation a few days ago and seriously wondered how I am going to cope with labour... You've got more experience than I have! X

I'm sure you'll be fine, prob doesn't help that you know what to expect. Not sure whats worse knowing or not knowing? :eh: x x

I really wanted charley out but now I'm happy for him to stay in!!

ooo maybe this could be a sign chaz if you had it with lacey then you never know. :whistle:

It's settled down now, stomach still feels slightly achey but omg I had the best nights sleep I've had through this whole pregnancy!! Only got up twice in 9 hours!! Yay!!

This is prob the calm before the storm for us... They let us have our last good night sleep before they arrive!!

Hope you're ok x come on babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back