Anyone getting uncomfortable now?!

beanster

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has suddenly found their bump is making them uncomfortable! I can't settle at night for ages without tossing and turning and stuffing pillows under, over, through belly, bump legs etc!!!!! Didn't feel like this last week, bump must have grown or moved higher up without me noticing!!!

It takes me a while to drift off at night, I used to love sleeping on my front, thats how I always fell asleep, but now I can't because bump is in the way. OH gave me a hug earlier and commented on how the bump came between us now!

OH gave me a hug earlier and commented on how the bump came between us now!

I know - my OH doesn't want to hug me too tight in case we squash it!!! My Mum says that hopefully there will come a point where the bump gets in the way of getting to the sink to do the washing up as well!!

Babys def had a growth spurt in past two weeks and started to get times when I've noticed my bump in the way!! Love it though :)

Its funny....I used to be able to reach the top shelf of my cupboards in kitchen but now bump is in the way I cant get on tiptoes to reach stuff!! Better not climb any chairs either hmmmmm maybe need to bring my small step from work and have it in kitchen now.... Love it though, finally having a real bump is great!!

Gate crashing from Tri 3 but just seen the comment on the sink, I mentioned this last night to my DH that it seems to be getting further and further away and now having problems reaching it which is tru'ish but still ending up doing the dishes xx

Gate crashing from Tri 3 but just seen the comment on the sink, I mentioned this last night to my DH that it seems to be getting further and further away and now having problems reaching it which is tru'ish but still ending up doing the dishes xx

That is not fair at all! Even my DH agreed that you shouldn't have had to do the dishes - i'll see if he remembers saying that when my bump is just too big - LOL

My bump doesn't seem to be doing much. Iv carried 2 large baby boys before and was getting a rather big bump at this stage however after finding out were now having a girl I seem to have nothing much. I can feel the baby whilst laying on my back but she doesn't seem to be wanting to show herself yet!! Lol xxxxxx

I just got a pregnancy pillow, it's so comfy :) my hubby doesn't like it much though - he says it like I've put a wall up to keep him out.. still getting awful heartburn at night Gaviscon has become my best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back