I've been naughty girls :-(

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Morning girls, i have been naughty, very naughty, please don't tell me off. :oops:
I had an urge this morning and i had to POAS. :shock: i know, i know, early testing, false hopes, same every month.

But here we go again, faintest line ever. (i feel like de ja vu repeating myself here month after month). Last 2 months i have been 24 days for some reason so if i am the same this month it would make me 10dpo.

I am not going to dwell on it, i'll test again in the morning with FMU as this was 3rdMU.

Sorry again for this thread cos it'll prob end up being an AF thread by end of week. :)

I had a REALLY faint line when i tested the first time.. Sounds promising Kelly.. Test in the morning like you said, and maybe it will be a bit darker.. i did about 8 tests altogether, and most of the lines were really faint, but the digital confirmed it for me..
Good luck! :pray:

Thanks Beth88. I will definetley do one in the morning with first morning urine (not third).

I have just been taking pictures of the test which my camera on my phone and if you put it to take the picture like a negative you can see the line, clearer that you can normally. ( :talkhand: DO NOT GET EXCITED).

First test I ever did was so faint you could heardly see it but there was definitely something there. Get yourself a CB digi - thats what I did and then there is no mistaking the outcome - good luck! :pray:

my fisrt 3 tests were so faint i couldnt get a pic of them so could just be early :pray:

i am now counting down the hours till i get up .........14 hours and 40 minutes till i get up in morning and test again.

Thanks for your replies ladies. fingers crossed hey

OOOOOOOOOO Kelly.....

My BFP started with a very very faint line!

Oh hun I honestly have everything crossed for you, and please let us know asap, I am so hoping you get your BFP!! :pray:

Thanks girls, i did another this morning and again the line was faint. I am going to get a Digi at weekend if AF doesn't arrive.

KELLYXX said:
Thanks girls, i did another this morning and again the line was faint. I am going to get a Digi at weekend if AF doesn't arrive.

Stay Positive!

GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back