• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK I admit it ... they hurt!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I have 10 days until I can test (based on my last cycle of 41days) and for the past week my boobs have been getting sorer & sorer!! They're now at the point where I can't even pick up the children I childmind for very long because when they rest on my boobs they hurt! :roll:

I hate hate, hate, hate symptom spotting so i'm not getting my hopes up at all just to get a BFN of for the witch to arrive but there's no denying these hurty boobies! :lol:

I've also worked out that if I get my BFP this cycle i'll be due around my best friends birthday! :dance:

Roll on 10 days time! :)

xxx

I'm the same as u Hun but it's just my nipples!
I'm also due af in 10 days time!
Trying not to SS now but it's just so difficult with the strange goings on in my nipples!
Fingers crossed for both of us! X x x

Ohhh fingers crossed for you both it all sounds very promising... Claire I know what you mean about avoiding SS I am actually pleased I dont know where I am at with my cycle as it means no SS for me this month just gotta wait and see.... good luck x

So exciting :D

Sorry your boobs are sore, but good luck ;)

Oo fingers crossed girls :)! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you both! exciting. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back