Ok Girls So Who's Blooming Then? !!!!!!!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Well we are at the blooming stage then and i must say that the only blooming i am feeling is blooming awful :shakehead: . Nice hair and nails er no,nice skin, well i am the spottiest i have ever been :( ,totally knackered,still struggle to find anything i fancy eating,my pubic bone hurts when i get out of bed,can't sleep very well,can't get comfortable,the list goes on,apart from that i love being pregnant and can't wait to meet my little one :D :rotfl: xx

I actually can't believe it but I guess I am! Everyone keeps telling me I look great wherears I feel fat and can't be bothered with even plucking my eyebrows! Also I can sleep fine and even sleep on my belly (midwife was surprised I can manage this but said its ok as long as I don't feel nauseous). The awful sickness from the first tri now is a rarity and i don't ache or feel hot in the heat. My skin is fine but I probably look healthy as I am tanned, my hair is so dark I tend to look a bit sallow in the winter.

I bet you look good to other people Nikki, we always think we look worst than we do. Does sound like you have some of the less pleasant symptons of pregnancy though. How was your first tri? I am hoping that after having such a bad one I will sail through the rest of my pregnancy, does anyone know anything on this theory?

Having problems bending and getting up out of chairs lol

My skin is crap because I have dry patches now :(

Ive gone really lazy because everything is to much like hard work.

Im snappy all the time.

My hair is horrible, dont know whats wrong with it, wont do as its told.

My clothes dont fit over my bump, so they lift up and you can see my stretch marks

The only blooming thing about me is that im blooming horrible! :lol:

Oh Violet poor you :( My hair is also a mess but I just scrunch it up in a ball at the back of my head cos it gets frizzy in the heat! I'm also being really lazy but have given myself permission so I don't feel bad about it :D

I actually feel really good and people keep commenting on how well I look.

I am really really enjoying my pregnancy, the only gripe I have is my backache. I have ordered one of those support belts though, hopefully it will work :pray:

TinaOct said:
I actually feel really good and people keep commenting on how well I look.

*violet-glow is no longer talking to TinaOct because shes jealous* :shakehead:

:rotfl:

same here although i am feeling very pretty today :think: wots different bout today, i think it is the new maternity clothes i got off of my neigbor

Well..i gotta say..i feel good and people keep telling me how good im looking 8)
The only thing that annoys me are my workmates who are amazed by my boobs now :shock: Must get new work shirt :think: (yes i work with alot of men)

I wont miss the spotty skin, siatica, feeling fat and frumpy when everyone else is in skimpy summer clothes! :(
What I will miss is that precious last few months when selfishly baby is all yours inside you, until everyone else wants to hold them and feed them!
I love the feeling of baby moving around inside you, the cute little kicks when you drink something too hot, or if I lay a plate on top of it to rest, it swiftly gives it a kick to get it off!
They are cute even when they are inside you and I always miss that precious closeness between me and babes when inside me, though obviously cant wait until they are finally out too! I will probably be eating my words when I am in my last few weeks and throughly uncomfortable, but you know what I mean dont you?! :D

violet-glow said:
Having problems bending and getting up out of chairs lol

My skin is crap because I have dry patches now :(

Ive gone really lazy because everything is to much like hard work.

Im snappy all the time.

My hair is horrible, dont know whats wrong with it, wont do as its told.

My clothes dont fit over my bump, so they lift up and you can see my stretch marks

The only blooming thing about me is that im blooming horrible! :lol:

this sounds oh so much like me!!! :evil:
i want to bloom!!!!!

I just feel so tired i wake up drained and go to bed the same i really hope it'll get a bit better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back