Ok, enough is enough now

Tiggy26

Reaction score
I want to meet my lil man!!! :D

Everyone is popping babies & im getting soooo excited, I just cant wait any longer. I think ive got to the really fed up stage of pregnancy, time is standing still (almost going backwards) & every little twinge or ache in my body im convincing myself this is it :roll:

Im convinced this lil man is going to make an early enterance but knowing my luck im going to be well overdue :wall:

I want to see what he looks like & have him in my arms, come on!!!!!!! :pray: :pray:

awww, i saw a friend yesterday who has a 3 month old, i had a hold of her (i swear ive never even held a baby before LOL) Anyway she was so good i started looking forward to mine coming, i hadnt got that far in my thinking yet cos til now ive not even known where i'd be to give birth!

Tell me about it... :? I'm totally fed up now! I convinced myself I would be early too...well I'm still sodding well here :evil: The last few weeks of pregnancy are just cruel :( I just ran up and down the stairs a zillion time as I'm desperate to get things moving...all that happened was that I got a backache and nearly passed out with exhaustion :bored: :rotfl:

There are so many of us feeling like this at the mo :hug:

I've been really fed up today too, had a good cry when hubby got in from work :oops:

I also thought that i'd pop early :roll: :roll: Loads of people also said "he'll be a January baby!"...... Yeah right... you all lied :evil: :lol:

I think i'm going to go well over now!

If we feel like this now, what are we going to be like when we're overdue... just like poor Kim :shock:

Full of hope! said:
If we feel like this now, what are we going to be like when we're overdue... just like poor Kim :shock:

Forget it :shakehead: Aint gonna happen...this baby WILL come out soon...gonna go mental otherwise :?

I'm in denial...not going to think about it ( am drinking a carton of fresh pineapple daily though so not in denial that much!!!!!) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so with you on how you feel Tiggs.... I'm fed up waiting too and just want to meet my little one AND find out whether we're pink or blue :D

Someone told me that babies conceived in the spring arrive early...

THEY LIED! Its just another one of those silly old wives tales! :fib:

Does raspberry leaf tea, hot curry or pineapple really help? Perhaps its just someones cruel idea of a joke to boost sales! :rotfl:

I'm really feeling for the girls who are late and about to be induced - you must be going mad! :wall:

I have been crying too and had a good old moan to my mum this morning. I have had enough no part of my body is functioning properly and looking after a 22 month old is driving me insane.

Come on babies!

Poor kimbo must be so frustrated.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back