OH's senile grandma!!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Visited the OH's 92 year old grandma today to tell her we were pregnant, when we told her she said 'you know, when you walked in I thought you looked tubby!' cheeky mare!

Then forgot she said it and continued to say it 3 times over! I couldn't help but laugh at the end of it all!! Lol x

awww love how old ladies just come out with stuff...im going to be like then when im old...just on purpose..lol x

Lol! Bless her. When we told my hubby's gran she said - you'll have to make an honest woman of her now. OH said Gran - we got married last year remember! She said 'oh your the one that got married'

can't help but giggle!

Was very funny! She does come out with the best lines sometimes - and she just gets away with it because she's losing it a bit! I reckon secretly she knows exactly what she's saying she's just making the most of it while she can! Lol. Love her! x

Ah bless her, my next door neighbour came round the other day as she wanted to see how big I was getting and said "oh yes your face is getting nice and fat" - don't we just love the older generations.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back