OH's fathers day pressie, what do you think??

evemarie8

Reaction score
These are to go in one of those picture frames with three appatures(sp?). We have just decorated our room in black and cream so I thought black and white pics would look really nice for the windowsil on his side of the room:

09-06-08037.jpg

09-06-08049.jpg

09-06-08088.jpg

Thats a great idea. Its really really lovely.
Im soooo going to copy that idea. Thanks

lauramumof2 said:
Thats a great idea. Its really really lovely.
Im soooo going to copy that idea. Thanks

Feel free, I stole it from Home and Away would you believe! In one of the houses they have a pic of all the kids holding a banner that says "We Love You Mum" or something like that and I always thought it was so sweet!

Edit: It did however take me at least half an hour and about 100 pictures to get those! Thank god for digital photography!!!!

evemarie8 said:
Edit: It did however take me at least half an hour and about 100 pictures to get those! Thank god for digital photography!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I feel your pain....

nah... but thats a fab idea!!!

Oh they are FANTASTIC!
I love them!

He's got such a gorgeous cheeky smile too!

I think I might steal your idea and do the same for my OH. It's such a great idea!

x

I just went off to get them developed and it was only £1.47 for the three pics and I already had the frame!! What a bargain fathers day gift!! :cheer:

aww, great pics!! he is so handsome!

I was stuck for a fathers day idea, so i may have to borrow your idea :wink:

Thats fantastic- what a really brilliant idea! :D

Alex xxx

I hope you are all going to post your pics when you copy my genius idea! :rotfl: I can't wait to see everyone elses efforts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back