OH's fathers day pressie, what do you think??

fantastic idea, he is so gorgeous his daddy will melt when he sees that!

evemarie8 said:
lauramumof2 said:
Thats a great idea. Its really really lovely.
Im soooo going to copy that idea. Thanks

Feel free, I stole it from Home and Away would you believe! In one of the houses they have a pic of all the kids holding a banner that says "We Love You Mum" or something like that and I always thought it was so sweet!

Edit: It did however take me at least half an hour and about 100 pictures to get those! Thank god for digital photography!!!!

OMG, i tried and tried. My pics are no where near as good as yours but dh will get the sentiment behind it i hope. I will post them later when I get the chance but when I done the third pic, I done it outside and after I had took it, Joe took a header onto the slabs and is now sporting a fab big bruise on his forehead. He is definately suffering for his art. He is okay though.

lauramumof2 said:
He is definately suffering for his art. He is okay though.

Oh bless him!!!!! The things we do for the other halfs hey! All I got for Mothers Day was a book that I had to choose myself!! :roll:
Mine had better appreciate the effort we put in too!!!!!!!

aww thats such a cute idea, i love that hes got the second one in his mouth hehe!

Genius idea!!! Lol. I love it. And what a cheeky little cutie!

I've been doing mine this morning - god, what a faff!

My baby is crawling and the minute I sit her up with a piece of paper on her lap, she scrumples the paper up and crawls towards the camera trying to grab it, nearly launching herself off the sofa headfirst onto the floor.

I've given up for now and she's gone for a nap.

Thanks for the idea eve! I'll post my pics (if I ever get them! :roll:!) in the next few days!

Valentine Xxx

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

He absolutely LOVED them!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased with myself this morning :cheer:

Awww I have just seen this!!! That is such a good idea!!

And what a gorgeous little boy Clark is - he looks so cheeky :D

Glad your hubby loved them!!

Think I am going to copy that for Brian's birthday!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back