What a night!!!!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not even 37 weeks yet but i've had enough of being pregnant now :( I want my baby out!

I had the worst night last night, the pains in my legs were really bad, the little man was disco dancing inside me for what seemed like hours, it was the first night in 3 nights that hubby slept in bed with me and he was snoring and kept rolling on 'my side', the wind was really strong, I could hear the dog wondering around downstairs and I just couldn't switch off, my mind was thinking about everything about giving birth and when we bring the baby home!

I've got up this morning feeling really fed up at the thought that this could go on for another 5 weeks yet :shock:

Sorry for moaning but I needed to get it off my chest!

Hope your all ok and have had a better night than me :hug:

When I was told the last month was the hardest I really thought it was the easiest as there was less to worry about and less time to wait, but I was so wrong!! It's nasty emotionally and physically, and I tire of hearing my own voice complaining all day and night so god knows how DH and DS must feel about me by now. So I know how you feel. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I find the best way to deal with impatience and being fed up about being pregnant is to distract myself totally so that time passes quicker. I've put away all my preggy books now (cos I've read them so much they are frayed at the edges, and there is just nothing else I need to know!!)
I've been playing my sons Nintendo DS lol, as well as started a small craftstitch project that takes a couple of weeks! All I can say is it really will go quicker if you remain positive, keep your mind active and just look forward to it! ..

These last few weeks are a killer. I didn't realise just how desperate I would be for pregnancy to end. I am climbing the walls now. I spent the first few weeks of MAT leave getting everything sorted so now thats all done I have much less to do to distract myself. I have started making lots of things for the freezer and have now moved onto home baking so we can defrost it for people coming to visit :roll: who would have thought it....

Yesterday I had a huge hormonal strop at OH for the way he left a few dirty breakfast dishes in the sink while they were waiting to be washed and then ran upstairs and sat in tears for ages and just couldn't stop myself :oops:

If I go really overdue I will get induced on the 29th which I suppose isn't that long on the grand scale of things to wait but every day seems like a week at the moment.

Anyway, vent over, I have tried to plan something everyday next week for going overdue- visiting someone for coffee etc just to break the day up a bit

Hang in there girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how you feel Hun,

i'm getting miffed at the severe lack of sleep coz i cant get comfy in bed, o/h is there snoring his head off and i'm led there wide awake.

they say it's your bodys way of preparing you for the sleepless nights you will get when baby is finally here, it doesnt make it any easier for us though does it?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It definately gets a bit tedious towards the end - there is only so much to do to distract yourself :roll:

Hope you get some rest today to make up for your bad night :hug:

With a bit of luck you won't have another 5 weeks to wait only another 2-3 :D

I'll make everyone depressed now... I started getting fed up from about 36 weeks but Its definitely weeks 38, 39, 40, and 41 (especially the overdue ones) that are the hardest.

They are also the longest, most uncomfortable. I feel really sorry for Happy Chick... I remember weeks 40 - 42 were horrible when I was pregnant with Tia. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwww, thanks for the replies girls :hug:

I know i'm not the only one feeling like this and I really do feel for those who are overdue, it must be a nightmare Happy Chick :hug:

Anyway, after my bad night I haven't had too bad a day :D My SIL came to see me this morning and we had a good natter. This afternoon i've been pottering around getting a few more jobs out of the way which always makes me feel better!

I've got plans made for this week, visiting friends etc, like you say Lisa, just to break the days up! The preparing meals for the freezer for after the baby arrives is a good idea too, i'm going to do this coming week!

Thanks again everyone :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back