Oh what a might lalala

twinkle84

Reaction score
Ladies .....HELP!!! My LO usually sleeps thru well and has done since 2 weeks, butlast few nights he keeps waking up! Nothing wrong but won't sleep!! Last night was awful uP at 2am and didnt settle until gone half 4, then up at 6am!! Je wasn't hungry hot cold wet or in pain!!! Just wouldn't not sleep and after half hour of babbling and moaning turned into full on screaming, didn't give in and pick him up tho!! But why would he suddenly do this? And big sorry I realise theres lots of u missing apt more sleep than that and not moaning!! Xx

I wondered what your status was about!!
Charley's doing the exact same thing ATM! He's only slept through afew times anyway but for the last week, he's woken up every hour!!! He's not hungry, cold, hot, doesn't need nappy changing, he just wants to chat or moan! I'm shattered!
Don't have any answers for you but I hope Aiden and Charley are just going through a small phase!

Tegan has just started sleeping through again after 3 weeks of being like that, no answers in afraid But hope Aiden and charley sleep better again soon! xx

Ella is doing the same although she seems to be improving again (fingers crossed). I've put it down to teething, hopefully they will come thru soon! Hope you got some sleep last night x

Thanks ladies, hope you're Los are getting more sleep? Aiden done better last 2 nights!! He is teething, plus only been in own cot in own room for 2 weeks and just started weaning! Lot going on xx

Charley's still being a bugger at night! He woke up chatting last night so after half hour of it I gave in and fed him just so he'd go back to sleep!

Alanna started doin it since shes been teething, to be honest i just leave her n eventually she ptus herself back to sleep, that is if you can sleep through the babbling :p

I don't mind the babbling but after 15mins it turns into screaming SMS after half hour at 4am I just give in I'm afraid! X
Hows everyones Los doing now? Mine still not settled! He just used to sleep so well mo s peep all night in Moses basket! But now grrrr I think prob is his teeth as he's bad in day with them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back