oh what a mess! I just want to have a scan! UPD: All ok! :)

hi everyone :) Sorry just got to my computer.

The scan went fine. The baby has grown to 2 cm and wriggled while we were watching :) That's the main thing, of course.

Still no idea what causes the bleeding though. I'm getting it almost exactly once a week so far!

The sonographer also sent me to the ward gynaecologist (hope I spelt it right :) ) to check if she could see the cause of the bleeding. They also found nothing. Said if I have a bit of bleeding again I should just ignore it... Easier said than done!

Anyway, I'm very pleased that the bean looks happy (as the sonographer said :) ). Thanks everyone for your support!

Glad everything went well hunny, im so happy for you x x

Glad the bleeding has stopped. Fingers crossed the scan is ok for you. It's awful not knowing what's happening - I bled 2-3 times early on in this pregnancy & it's just a worry (even though I bled when expecting my little boy & all was ok). Every pregnancy is different, so you can't help but worry - but if it's any help I have bled in both pregnancies & have been fine both times. Got everything crossed for you hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Oh im sorry hun that you have been treated this way. Can I ask whereabouts in Hampshire you are? xxx

thanx girls!

Sunnyb, thanks hun, this is reassuring! xx

meggymum, I go to Twyford surgery (and those GPs I spoke to were from there). For my scans I went to Winchester Royal HCC hospital, and I have no complaints about them (apart from the sonographer who never called me back, but she said today that by the time she was free I already got my appointment sorted, and she saw that, so thought there is no point to call. Fair enough!)

what about you? :) xx

i.love,

I know I could say don't worry but I'm sure you will be worrying regardless as I always find myself doing. I've had cases of severe pains so I tend to avert from my primary GP and go straight to A&E as they are reknown for booking scans in early pregnancy to rule out etopic or m/c. I'm sorry you have a mean Dr, it just worries you even more.

If the pain/bleeding has stopped I'm sure that's a very good sign. Get rested and my prayers are with you to have a successful scan tomorrow. A close friend of mine who is currently expecting went to A&E with cramps/bleeding and they told her to wait almost two weeks for a scan, liberty!! I'm hoping the best for you both.

Xxx

i.love,

I know I could say don't worry but I'm sure you will be worrying regardless as I always find myself doing. I've had cases of severe pains so I tend to avert from my primary GP and go straight to A&E as they are reknown for booking scans in early pregnancy to rule out etopic or m/c. I'm sorry you have a mean Dr, it just worries you even more.

If the pain/bleeding has stopped I'm sure that's a very good sign. Get rested and my prayers are with you to have a successful scan tomorrow. A close friend of mine who is currently expecting went to A&E with cramps/bleeding and they told her to wait almost two weeks for a scan, liberty!! I'm hoping the best for you both.

Xxx

aww thanks hun. Sorry I should have updated my original post. Thanks for your post - it's great to know that sometimes all these scary symptoms do not lead to anything!

xx

so pleased every thing went well xxxxxxxxxx

Thats great news hun, I'm so pleased for you x

what about you? :) xx

I am from Portsmouth way. I was just wondering if I have to look forward to these useless people :) xx

But glad it went well for you in the end hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back