OH taking Carey away fro a few days??

amyknight88

Reaction score
OH wants to prove he is serious about our son by taking him to cornwall just the two of them from friday-mon in july...

Were not a couple and hes had his moments where me and carey are concerned but i think deep down he would die for carey he just has a hard way of showing it. do you think it would be irresponsible of me to let him take carey until im convinced hes serious and grown up or am i being a bit selfish?

Amy x

hey hun :D

we're talking on msn but thought i wud answer ur post :D

maybe u could see whether he carries on being as serious about carey as he is being now... you still have about 9/10 weeks till july... (ive only got 11 weeks woohoo lol) so maybe he cud av carey the odd weekend so he can get used 2 having him 4 longer than a few hours! am sure deep down he wud die 4 carey... just needs to prove that to you. you're not being selfish, you're just worrying about your son & its perfectly normal!!

until you're comfortable with him taking carey away you're completley in your rights as a mum 2 be worried about it!!

hope ive helped in some way! lol sorry if i havent!! lol

hope ur all ok :D

hayley xxx

^^I agree. Let him prove to you that he is serious and also to help Carey get used to him. xx

like i have sed to u before hunnie he needs to prove to u that he can be trusted!! carey is ur lil boy and u want to protect him against nething so before he expects u to allow him to do this he needs to realise he needs to prove to u before hand to

I agree with the above. Don't agree to anything you're not 100% comfortable with. :D

I agree
Personally I would let him take him out for a full day first, and make sure he comes back ith a nice clean nappy etc, then go for one night and see how that goes

Hi

i think all has been said but yes see how he does henight just surprise you and would be nice if he was serious .
Your not selfish just an awesome mom.
Katrina

Thanks for your advice!! i passed it on to troy and he came up with me him and carey going to cornwall..his dad used to take him to the beach and he wants to do the same with carey so he said he would pay for me to come too!

awww wow that sounds like a great idea!

lucky you!

i agree... thats a reali good idea :D :D im glad troy is bein so great :D :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111