A few things

amyknight88

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it completely put you off wanting to go out anywhere with the baby, it takes ages by the time ive got everything i need to take him out, got myself showered and dressed and got carey ready it really stresses me out before i could jump out of bed and run over to the shops in 5 minutes now it can take an hour and half!

Up until yesterday Carey has been feeding really well and winding hasnt been a problem, then yesterday he had a feed around 5pm he took 4oz with no problems but it took me about an hour to wind him, when he did bring it up he looked as if he was really uncomfortable and in pain. since then hes only taken 2oz at a time and has been ok with that so far but i dont think hes getting as much as he needs on 2oz is he?

I finally realised to put a towel over careys winkle whilst i change him...im sick of getting pee all over my top and face LOL

Katrina, How are you getting on with being a mummy?

hows Braydon coming on Sarah??

Just realised how much i moan on this forum lol sorry girls

Love Amy & Carey XxXxX

hi ya hunni braydon went thro this for a bout2 days - the hv sed to try watering down his feed it may help if not put him over ur lap facinf the floor and chentle burp him that way its ment to be one of the most effective ways of burping em..

has carey peed over the HV yet>? braydon has twice its so funny lol u try not to laugh but cant help it lol.

and i know wotu mean i went to my uncles today an hour away from ours so had to make sure had everything lol and ihad to start checking yesturday and had to get up at 7 to make sure i was totally ready for 11 - still wasnt lol

Amy every one moans that is one good thing bout this forum we are all here for each other thro the good and bad part s so dont worry about it !!

how is everyone???

hello

I love being a mom shes an angel so far but if you read my post in first year you will know what the doc told us.
but i gotta make this quick have thenusre commin in less then an hour to see how we are doing talk to you soon hun, and odnt worry about it we all need a good moan oncein a while.
Im sure hes getting enough food though he is probably just slowling down then wll pick up again. Let us know how you get on with it good luck .
Katrina

hey babes u need to change ya ticker lol we need to know kiara is here lol :) :) braydon send kisses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back