OH jealous of baby?

amyknight88

Reaction score
I dont know whether or not im reading too much into the way hes acting with me but my oh seams to be jealous of carey. he makes comments like 'youve got time for him havent you' 'run to him when he needs you wont you' 'can i sit next to you or is that careys place' ive noticed when careys crying he will just turn the tv up so loud to cover up the noise, or he shouts at him to shut up or he will shout me and say my sons crying or he needs his bum changing. when we first got back together things were going great but now hes acting like a completely different person he keeps saying im acting like an old woman- ive just had a baby carey is the most important thing to me now not going out and getting pissed like he does every weekend whilst im sat on home on my own. it feels like hes changed since weve slept together again after carey, i dont know
iv asked him whats wrong and he just tells me to stop going on at him all the time and hes fine, he says he loves us both but i get the idea he's bored now the noveltys worn off

grrrr

sorry to moan all the time, any advice on how to get it out of him will be great thanks.

Hey hun, am having exactly the same thing "when is the old you coming back" etc. Have no advice sorry as if I did I'd be able to sort out my relationship but I guess talking is the key, we have started to chat and hopefully he'll begin to understand that the old me is there but I have another dimension to me now, being a mom which is hard work. Sendingyou hugs xx

awww hun as u know me and garry werent getting on at but now #2 is on its way we r doing really well, but i dont advise that lol. i hope u sort things out soon, and if u need to tlk u know where i am?
the reason men dont have babies is exactly this lol

loads a love sarah braydon and bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back