Saying Sod It!

LuW

Reaction score
first month back after a 6month break while L was in afghan and got a BFN yesterday. It's taken me since then to calm down and not feel like a fail again. (We've been NtNp since jan 2011 when we lost our Little Boy, but obviously with this huge break) I've been really down over quite a bit recently aswell so I got home from a big cuddle with my rather hairy pony and though sod it! I need a pick me up so I've broke out the Chocolate (not from our shop unfortunately, new boss is a chocolatier and makes the BEST chocolate going!) and the Wine - naughty I know.

So Thought maybe some other ladies would like to join me in saying sod it and just relaxing for the evening??

Hell yeah I'm saying sod it too- I've just had a huge pasta meal with choc AND crisps afterwards! I'm at te stage now where I couldn't give a damn lol! Big hugs to you :-( x

Last edited:
I raise my lovely chilled glass of wine to you!!! I'm sorry to hear of your loss and keep everything crossed for u for the future, and tonight... Enjoy :) u deserve it x

Glad to hear I'm not alone!!! And Thanks Ladies - we've had so much false hope and I've friends with children the same age as him and it's just painful watching them or playing with them and then handing them back. Then I've loads of friends with huge bellies now to so enjoy my 'frol and choc for the night then going to enjoy my lie in before another cold day at work!! loll XXX

I know exactly how I feel with all the pregnant bellies, at work we have 3 pregnant ladies, one of which fell pest month the lucky thing, one dad to be, an one of my closest friend is 3 months preggas! But on a small plus side I can drink this glass of wine an they can't ha ha x

Can I join you? I've been really fed up today - visited my friend after work tonight who is due on Monday, she's huge! Lovely to see her looking so well and happy but keep wishing it was me. Am now sitting on the sofa stuffed with leftover Chinese takeaway from last night and thinking of raiding the cupboard for my leftover Easter bunny chocolate whilst watching Billy Idol live in concert :)

I'm sitting here with my glass of Echo Falls laughing tbh =D at the moment - this is the better side of it but I know full wel when I wake up tomorrow I'd rather I couldn't have had it but oh well!! one day it's got to be our day!!

The more the merrier!! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back