oh so cranky!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My god! My OH deserves an award after the way I spoke to him today. After he got home from a very long and hard shift at work, I ordered him back out to get us a pizza from Pizza Hut (a 10 minute walk from the flat) and he said he was going to nip to the loo first instead I screamed at him to get the pizza or he'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. :cry: Later I asked him about the possibilty of maybe going away for a couple of days in April so I could have a bit of a holiday before the baby arrives. He said, rather sensibly, that he'll see how our financials are over the next month and I flew off the handle at this. I am just too quick to open my gob and let anything fly out of it these days. :shock:

HELLO FELLOW NIGHT OWL :wave:
Well i'd say hormones hormones hormones
You man sound a darling for being so understanding.
I have a bit of a temper on me anyway as you can see im red head and im northern with Mongoilan blood. So what you just desribed is me on a normal bad bay :roll: :oops: :rotfl:
Im sure he'll forgive you hon
give him a hug tell him you love him
blame the hormones

I have a bit of a temper on me normally but this even scared me!! :lol:

The past couple days I've been really moody with OH, things that wouldn't normally bother me have set me into an anger explosion! We had an argument last night over nothing.
Luckily I think he realises it's my hormones :shock:

sorry hun, I had to laugh though.... :lol:

he is obviosuly understanding which is what you need right now, as well as pizza NOW! and a holiday :wink:

x

i cried last night co DH didn't bring me KFC for tea.

Sandi

I got a bit angry with my OH last night as we were playing a PS2 game with my mum and brother - one with buzzers - it was a quiz one. And he was talking to me and I missed a question. I was really harsh to him.
Luckily for me he is SO easy going. He just hugged me and apologised!! Bless him!

ive bin an emotional wreck 2 hun

god cud u imagine us all in a room 2gether???? :shock:

BeckyJ said:
ive bin an emotional wreck 2 hun

god cud u imagine us all in a room 2gether???? :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :rotfl: We'd kill each other! I'd rather take my chances with a room full of PMT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back