I think Im going to explode

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
My OH ordered us a pizza hut for tea. As usual he over ordered...
I have just had a nachos starter, a large vegtable supreme pizza and some warm cookie dough (its sooooo good, a big cookie thats crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside) All thats left is the pizza crust as they sent a stuffed crust :puke: instead on the garlic one I ordered. I finished it all off with a pint of water. I think Im dying Im so full.
So whats everyone else having/had for tea?

I spent ages making a bean moussaka and it tasted crap :(
It took loads of pans and dishes so the kitchen will take ages to clear up as well! :wall:
Trying to be healthy doesnt always pay off! I wish I had had pizza instead!

We were going to have chicken and chips but found the cooker had died so OH said to order takeaway - im fed up of them. I had burger and chips lol He had chicken tikka massala

We're having grapes this evening :D

We ate out after my hospital appointment at 2pm. I was ravenous and had spag bol and 3 bits of garlic bread...followed by treacle songe and custard!! :shock: It was really yummy though!!!

We had fish and chips, but I am fed up of take aways as well.

Im shocked at how much I ate. I can normally only eat half a pizza. I know what you mean about the take away thing. Our cookers broken and microwave meals seem to give me heart burn.

Black bean sauce with veg & noodle stir fry, was lush but just having a bar of chocolate now with my cuppa!

How fine is the cookie dough?!!!! We had it the other night, it was lovely!
We had chicken, mashed potatos, carrots and gravy for tea tonight yum!

Most takeaways make me sick :puke: But still going to attempt a chippy tonight because we have visitors.

Also too many easter eggs are making me ill.
God I'm so lazy, hoovered downstairs today then had to chill out got a hot flush and two year old wanted mummy time. By the time it is dinner time, i'm pooped!

If you stick a pin in me i am sure I would fly around the room!

I cannot get enough of fish and chips and mushy peas!! I could eat it all the time!!!

We had lasagne, salad and garlic bread last night, it was yummy but the heartburn was terrible afterwards!

I want fish and chips right now actually mmmmm :shock:

My mam is coming today to watch that I don't spontaneously go into labour and have baby within an hour :roll: but she is bringing food with her so she can cook me, hubby and Jamie a nice meal :D

Think she is fed up of hearing us whinging abour take aways and cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back