• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:( Oh No

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
Evie threw 'Bunny' out of the trolley wandering round tesco earlier and no-one had handed him in by the time we left :(

:pray: I hope someone finds him and gives him to customer services- I think I'm more upset than Evie- I was holding back tears in the shop :cry: :oops:

Ryan lost his on a trip to Birmingham and I have no idea where it was (retraced my steps) as it could only have been rushing to the bus stop (before I even got to the bus stop). I got him a very similar one though and that's now his favourite, and I make sure I only get toys that I can attach to thebuggy with his toy holder. Is there no way you could ebay a new one, or go back to the shop they sold them in? Or failing that get a very similar new one? I was gutted too but when they find a new one it's fine and after a week or so you forget x :hug: hugs though cos it feels awful :hug:

any news? I burst into tears in the middle of the street once because we had just lost Jessicas rabbit and we had looked everywhere. I even went to the cop shop :oops:
We got it back the next day but now she isnt allowed to take any of the 2 rabbits out. She understands though.
Im sure it will be handed in. :pray:

:( I phoned Tesco this morning and they haven't got it. It was just the tip of the iceberg yesterday and I bawled it for about half an hour once Evie had gone to bed. I felt like a right numpty :( :oops:

I'm going to pop down mothercare later and see if I can get a new one :pray:

aww hope u find it. :hug: :hug: :hug: violet has a bunny from mother care too...it might b the same type. :D

Awww bless :hug: :hug: :hug:
You would have thought someone would have handed it in, wouldn't you.
Hope you manage to get a new one ( if the old one doesn't turn up)

:( Still no sign of him. Mothercare don't sell them now and I can't see one on Ebay. :cry:

Awww Jade. Do you have a piccy of the bunny and we can all go on a mission to look for you? :hug: I dropped Becky's favourite comforter en route to see my Gran earlier. Thankfully some kind soul had picked it up and put it on the wall next to the pavement to stop it getting stood on.

we almost lost iggle piggle at pleasure island on sunday - know how u feel xx

Have you looked on Mothercare online hun? find a pic or describe it, I will have a look for you in ours its HUGE. Its so upsetting losing special toys I would have cried too :cry: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back