Oh no...pre-menstrual cramps....

KJL

Reaction score
..... :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( ....AF due on thurs and i'm feeling pre-menstrual. Got cramps, bloating and sore boobs today :( Feel like the witch may come early. I am assuming that this is probably me out for this cycle :roll:

Feeling really low now :(

Hi try not to worry to much I know easier said then done but its only Sunday!
There is still a chance x

It is not over till the witch arrives :wink: :hug: :hug:

Before I got my bfp I was feeling the same as you thinking that the witch was coming early so you never know!! :pray:

Good Luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Try not to worry just yet, those symptoms could be pg symptoms too! :pray:

I'm still having cramps and back ache, unheard of for me to have them even 1 day before Af let alone 10 days before in a row! But I got a BFN today, even though am only 11dpo :oops:
Still made me very down though, why did I do it? :wall:

:pray: The witch stays away for you!!! And :pray: for BFP very soon

im sorry to hear your getting signs of af... its horrible when you know yourself BUT you'll get there!!im trying now not to think about it too much so i dont get so down when it doesnt happen but also trying my best to keep an eye on my cycle.. its hard to think about anything else though its always in the back of your head.. does anyone else have this? i feel guilty having a glass of wine 'just incase' lol

i hope that youve conceived and its not the witch!! keep us posted hun xxx

Thank you guys for your kind words, it did cross my mind that it could be symptoms of PG but I just don't want to get my hopes up :(

CharlieP I am not sure exactly when I ovulated as I have been using OPK's but they don't seem to detect anything which made me wonder whether i'm actually ovulating :think: I have roughly a 28 day cycle so we bd'd every other day around when I "should" ovulate (CD 10 to CD 18). My CM did appear fertile for 2 days so i'm hoping that we caught the eggy :think:

I know how you feel mandy_blee, it's always in the back of my mind too. I just went to exercise my horse and I spent the whole "relaxing" hack wondering if I could be PG and whether I should go for a canter or not :roll:

flowerchild sorry to hear you got a BFN :( It doesn't mean that your not PG though...lets keep our fingers crossed :pray: If AF hasn't arrived by tues I'm going to do a test...that's if I can resist for that long :fib:

:hug: :hug: sorry to hear you have pre-af feelings, fingers crossed it's not a bfn for you

do u always get symptoms 5 days before AF due though? when i have periods i ALWAYS get cramps only ONE day before. every time iv had cramps and then not bled the next day iv kinda known i was pregnant. for me i can really feel implantation, it feels JUST like AF pain, the only difference is that af dont start the next day! could be that? :pray: good luck :hug:

trixipaws said:
do u always get symptoms 5 days before AF due though? when i have periods i ALWAYS get cramps only ONE day before. every time iv had cramps and then not bled the next day iv kinda known i was pregnant. for me i can really feel implantation, it feels JUST like AF pain, the only difference is that af dont start the next day! could be that? :pray: good luck :hug:

Not normally TBH so I just assumed AF was coming early :think: I normally get AF cramps maybe 2 days before. I would love to believe i'm PG :pray: I have had a few other signs, tired, sore boobs etc but I'm trying not to read into it too much as it could also be due to an early AF :( Ahhhhh pants....this is all so stressful and confusing! Thought I'd know what expect after my last pregnancy :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back