Oh No! My beloved coffee!

you should avoid tuna due to the mercury in the tins. It's being blamed for ADHD. I just have one sarnie a week if that.

HollyHobby said:
It's all over the internet not to eat feta. I googled ''feta cheese pregnant''.

You also have to be careful when buying it cos some arent really real feta, like lidls feta cheese isnt real feta and theyve since changed the labeling.

Ive only ate it once, I ate in my first pregnancy too though.

Think il just avoid it from now on to be on the safe side :D

Ok - now the thought of Feta cheese is making me :puke:

Still gutted about the Brie thing - favourite cheese ever especially in breadcrumbs grilled with cranberry sauce yum yum yum :wall: :wall: :(

Mama 2 Be said:
Ok - now the thought of Feta cheese is making me :puke:

Still gutted about the Brie thing - favourite cheese ever especially in breadcrumbs grilled with cranberry sauce yum yum yum :wall: :wall: :(

Oooooh yeah im gonna miss that! :wall:

Jaidy said:
Coke is just beautiful, with heaps of ice in a big pint glass......ahhhhhhh bliss :D

I'm actually salivating at the thought - infact I have my one bottle allowance a day in the fridge I'm going to run and get it! :dance:

cranberry sauce, now youre talking :dance:
i fancy some in yorkshire puddings!

HollyHobby said:
cranberry sauce, now youre talking :dance:
i fancy some in yorkshire puddings!

Cooked a mean roast chicken yesturday (couldn't eat most of it because of the sickness but nevermind) with the intention of chicken sandwich with cranberry sauce for lunch today - but
I forgot to put the left over chicken that we didn't us in the fridge and had to throw it away this morning :( :shakehead:

Now I've got some rancid cheese sandwich from the shop round the corner :cry:

Mama 2 Be said:
Jaidy said:
Coke is just beautiful, with heaps of ice in a big pint glass......ahhhhhhh bliss :D

I'm actually salivating at the thought - infact I have my one bottle allowance a day in the fridge I'm going to run and get it! :dance:

with crushed ice. Yum yum

lauramumof2 said:
Mama 2 Be said:
Jaidy said:

with crushed ice. Yum yum

Why are we doing this to ourselves....I think I like diet coke more than sex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back