oh no im one of them

isobel84

Reaction score
So you know when you walk in town and there is some lads or dirty old men sitting somewhere looking at the girls, women walking by.. i always found it so sad! But today i realised.. Im just the same!
I couldnt stop myself from looking at the men today.. taking there tops of.. sweaty halfnaked men... oh man.. that is sooo sexy.. :roll:
Where ever i went there was men and i just wanted all of them!
I never used to look at other men!

Even my OH is telling me to calm down abit as he is the one that have to say no now.. WOTS WRONG WITH ME! :eh:

Ha that's funny , do you know I always got dead horney in the second trimester , when you get your energy back !!

Last edited:
lol - generally sweaty men walking round the high street make me feel ill and luckily that's not changed with pregnancy! :lol:

haha i know!! when they lean over the fruit in the shop flashing armpits i used to find disguasting!! but now im like "JUST RIP MY CLOTHES OF!!"
and the builders outside work...im glued to the window.. and its almost like a hairy crack gets me going!

just called my OH and told him to get home NOW! he said he will try haha try is not good enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back