RANT OF THE DAY!

minikins

Reaction score
Thought I might start a quick rant of the day thread as I never have time to read massive replies.

My rant for today is:

Why do men have an issue when it comes to leaving dirty socks on the floor?

;)

and boxers! dont forget them lol

jase is always doing it, it does my head in, he can take his clothes to the washing basket easy, but doesnt seem to know how to take his socks and boxers there :?

Exactly and the wash basket it always near so they have no excuse. Or my OH dumps his pants and socks on top of the basket but not in it. He also uses used boxers to blow his nose!!!! TMI !!! :oops:

Don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My DH is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to housework and things related to house work! I've just had a shout and a swear while I was doing the hoovering, there was dried mud all over the hall carpet (he said he was going to vaccum that up two days ago, I couldn't stand it any longer) his shoes, trainers, hat, gloves, a towel! on the floor too so I put them away. Why can't they do it :twisted: I'm sick of cleaning up after him.

I'm also sick of him sitting on this bloody computer all day long when i'm here. I do spend a fair amount of time on it when he's at work but as soon as he's home i'd rather see him, but oh no when i'm here he's quite happy to sit here & not talk to me (should I be insulted?) In fact, this is the first chance i've had today to come on here (Its 16.14) because he's been hogging it (he's taken the dog out at the mo. something else thats been a struggle to get him to do, as I can't walk v.far at the mo. without it crippling me!) GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I could go on but won't bore you all and get myself in a tiz about it/him!!

Nicki.

(Takes a deep breath!)

Grrrr - well you can always come on here to moan. Mine is not too bad at housework stuff it's just his bloody pants and socks.

Oh and he gobs in the bath when washing his hair in the morning, it makes me feel sick !!

minikins said:
Grrrr - well you can always come on here to moan. Mine is not too bad at housework stuff it's just his bloody pants and socks.

Oh and he gobs in the bath when washing his hair in the morning, it makes me feel sick !!

LOL eeeeeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he does most of the cooking and all of the ironing so I shouldn't complain.

Men aren't perfect bless em ;)

My Dh came in earlier from playing footie with a big bunch of flowers, I think he does it on purpose so I can't get mad at him!!

It's probably to do with the fact that yet again he is incapable of rinsing the bath tub around when he's done, last night he came into the bathroom while I was doing it & he said 'Oh, sorry, I forgot to do that' my reply 'WELL, THERE'S NO FRIGGING SURPRISE' He left the b'room pretty quickly! :lol:

He does try sometimes, he's doing the washing up as I write - bless him really!

Nicki. :D

Bless - we should call this the let's moan about men thread ;)

My DH forms a pile of clothes next to his side of the bed which infuriates me :x it consists of clean clothes like his jeans, and t-shirts but also dirty socks and boxers it does my head in. I ask him to sort it out and let me know which are dirty and which are clean but it just gets bigger. In the end I scoop the whole pile up and throw it in his wardrobe out of the way so that I can hoover round. He then says "where have you put my clothes, I was going to sort them out!!!" They end up in more of a screwed up mess in his wardrobe for him to iron, lol!!!!!!

Xxx

Lindsay - Mark does exactly the same!!! Drives me potty. I throw the whole lot in the wash and then I get moaned at coz the jeans he wanted to wear aren't where he left them.
Well if he took 2 minutes to sort them........ :roll:

Lindsay - Sami,

Spooky Jan is the same, it's pretty much always clean stuff but it's still a bloody mess so i chuck them in the wardrobe too - lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back