Oh no! He's breech and big

heles7

Reaction score
Midwife was a lot more supportive this morning about possibility of a homebirth. Then she got me on the table and confirmed that I'm still measuring big and that he is definitely breech.

She's sending me for an appointment at the hospital, I guess for a growth scan on Thursday. She doesnt seem concerned about size though, just that the chart is stupid as she says baby doesnt feel that big.

Stupid baby! Turn around. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I think there is till time for baby to turn around, I have a breechy too!!

Come on baby turn turn :hug:

Mine is breech and im booked in for section on the 13th :?

would rather he wasnt but there's not a lot i can do about it now, 10 days at the longest :cheer:

awww baby might still turn and these fundal height things are naff really :) Mine always seems to measure just under what it should be yet at my 20 week scan i was showing nearly 2 weeks ahead... so who knows!!!

But yay for seeing baby again at your growth scan :)
hope all works out for you :) xx

hope bubs turns so you can still get your home birth :pray:

nicola, will you be insisting on a scan before the section just in case he has turned or are you just happy to know what's in store for you?

heles7 said:
nicola, will you be insisting on a scan before the section just in case he has turned or are you just happy to know what's in store for you?

Im having weekly scans as it is for my low amniotic fluid. He's stayed in the same position since 28 wks.

If i went in to labour before the planned date then they scan you automatic on the ward as they rather natural than c sections.

you can always have an ecv to turn baby too, but i cant as im rhes neg blood and there was a chance of bleeding.

Hey hun, mines big. I've always measure 3 weeks ahead fundally, last week i measured 37 weeks! At 32 weeks i went for growth scan and its estimated weight was 6lb....they just monitor it.
Someone told me they estimate it by the leg length, so it may be just long?
Thats what i'm hoping...my hubby is 6'4'....makes sense?

As for breech, how about all fours bottom swinging (very dignified :rotfl: ) or bouncing on gym ball? Should move way before your date?
Keep us posted :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back