Oh my life...

Leah04x

Reaction score
I feel like a crippled old woman this morning!

Ethan now has a full blown tantrum when I try and sit him down. He's really found his feet and is only happy when holding on to my hands and walking around all day long! My back is killing me lol..
He has a vtech push along walker, but he's not quite got to grips with it yet. He either leans on it too hard and his little legs can't keep up or he loses balance and pulls back on it.

I was thinking about getting him a sit in walker, but 1. I don't know if their recommended for them? and 2. there's not a lot of room in our house for him to get about.

The sooner he gets to grips with his push along walker, the better! I can't keep up with him anymore haha.. :shock:

xx

I think you might find a sturder push along walker better. Max has a wooden fire engine (this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Im-Toy-4205...4270&sr=8-9&keywords=push+along+wooden+walker) and it's great because I can pile it up with books so it is heavy enough not to tip and he feels very grown up walking around with it. I wouldn't personally put Max in his sit in walker anymore as I reckon he'd either find a way to get out of it or tip it - he's a bit of a bam bam :) xxx

I think you might find a sturder push along walker better. Max has a wooden fire engine (this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Im-Toy-4205...4270&sr=8-9&keywords=push+along+wooden+walker) and it's great because I can pile it up with books so it is heavy enough not to tip and he feels very grown up walking around with it. I wouldn't personally put Max in his sit in walker anymore as I reckon he'd either find a way to get out of it or tip it - he's a bit of a bam bam :) xxx

Ahh I didn't think about that! Yeah, a more sturdier one would probably be a lot better for him.. Will look into it, thanks taffy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back