Oh my goodness!!

SarahH

Reaction score
I just got my mail and there was a letter full of stuff for organising your little ones 1st birthday party.... and it just hut me!! Woah, my baby girl is nearly 1yr old!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: When did that pass by my eyes so quick!

:shock: :shock: :shock: all the babies are growing up soooo fast :cry:

What are you gonna do for arianna's birthday? :)

I think if we are still here we will have a BBQ in the garden as her birthday is the 15th July so should have good weather :pray: Invite all her little friends round (in the year she was born there was another 13 babies born in our group of friends!!)

13!!! thats a lot of lil friends :)

Aw sounds as tho you wil have fun remember to post lots of pic's :D

nic & keeley said:
Aw sounds as tho you wil have fun remember to post lots of pic's :D

Does a bear Sh*t in the woods!! :lol: This is me you are talking about!! I ALWAYS post pics :rotfl:

Have a pool party at Nana & Papa's and invite all the Aunt's, Uncle's and cousins that she's still to meet!

Either way there will be a BBQ :lol:

aww bless!! im sure she will have a wonderful 1st birthday!!!

you better keep in touch once you move young lady!!!!!

:wink: :D

Sounds like she will have a gret birthday! Can't wait to see pics too!
Time goes by so quickly I can't believe Brody is 2 months old already and growing out of clothes every day! :cry: It's lovely seeing them grow but it's shocking how quickly they do!

i know i cant believe how fast our babies will grow keryn will b 1 on the 7th of july and we have no idea what to do for her birthday we dont really have the best weather to attempt having a bbq lol hope you all have a fab time and if youve any ideas let me know

luv lou n keryn xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back